Have you ever filled an Online Survey? Do you know much your opinions add value to the product being delivered to you? Your valuable feedback shared is part of what we technically term as “Market Research”.
Online Surveys are possibly the stress-free and time-saving method to collect relevant information online, concerning the quality of future products.
Most of the American companies are spending billions of dollars annually on Market Research. It includes, connecting with their focus groups, conducting interviews and surveys and products testing etc. So that a company can find out the customer preference to attractive logos, addictive taste of chips, chocolates and organic juices.
The acquired data helps the company to decipher its customers’ needs. On the grounds of these responses, a company will get a clear picture of where its products lie in the market.
Online Surveys have gradually become more prevalent now-a-days. They provide companies an ease of data distribution. Since the data is already present in digital form, the results are thus easier to analyse.
In fact for further ease most of the companies are using mobile surveys as their data collection method. Mobile surveys are concise and brief. They can simply be carried out on your mobile devices and spread to a wide range of potential customers.
Online Surveys-How They Operate?
Understand Better Through An Example
Advantages of Participating in Online Surveys
Below are the benefits you can avail from Online Surveys:
- These are the cheapest and time-saving method to communicate directly to your customers.
- They have high incident rate than any other conventional survey methods.
* Incident rate: Percentage of actual respondents*
- Online Surveys are a powerful promotion tool for the products in question.
- Company can gauge employee satisfaction within no time.
- A company can create its own website for Online Surveys. Once the customers sign-up those websites, it becomes easy for the company to be in touch with them, even for future assistance.
Tired Of Scam Sites?
Are you worried about the fraudulent survey? Do you think signing-up to survey sites is some sort of virus scam? Don’t you worry!
InternSushi is offering you the best online sites. Not only this, you can benefit from making money online from these sites too.
Out-Of-The-Box Ways To Attract Customer Attention
Have you ever come across question-based short clips, while watching your favorite videos on YouTube? Or you may have encountered polling questionnaires on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook? This is how companies now-a-days are utilizing different mode of approaches to publish their Online Surveys.
To gain maximum crowd attention, most of the companies are spicing up their surveys through appealing incentives. For example, after filling a particular survey, a spinning wheel pops-up on your mobile screen. You just need to hit off the “Spin” button and bless yourself with a gift hamper, money and other rewards.
Approaches To Design Online Surveys
There are various styles a company should keep in mind while designing an Online Survey. As, different companies has different requirements, so, the questionnaires are customized accordingly. The most common styles on which Online Survey are designed are under-mention.
1. Choose What Suits!
In this type of Online Surveys, customers are provided with questions along-with multiple choices presented as answers. They just have to choose the best, suited to them.
Do You Prefer Curly Fries Over Finger Fries?
- Can give it a chance
- A company would get radically distinctive reactions from its customers.
- It would be difficult for the company to find usable information from the unparalleled reactions of its respondents.
2. How would you rank?
Ranking products on a numbered scale is another approach to design Online Surveys. In this style, respondents are provided with a scale typically ranges from one to five. Rating 5 on a scale shows the highly positive respond from the customers. However, 1 on the other hand indicates the poor negative reaction.
- This method provides a uniform response form the respondents.
- Data from ranking scale is easy to aggregate.
3. Fill What You Are Looking Forward To
The companies usually don’t prefer this type of Online Survey. It includes questions followed by blanks. Respondents have to fill those blanks to communicate, what they actually are looking forward to. Customarily, a single blank at the end of other surveys are left for customers to consider further suggestions.
- It proves quite beneficial for the companies who prefer precise details regarding their products.
- It consumes a lot of time of the customers and the company itself.
- Blanks must be filled manually. So, customers lose their interest very quickly.
4. Select what you saw?
Image type questions are more like multiple choices but with the image provided. By looking at the question at hand, respondents have to select the most appropriate figure. Image selection options usually come in different flavors i.e. single-selection and multiple-selection.
- It is good for getting feedback on logos, designs and photography.
- Participants can zoom in and zoom out the image for a closer look.
Online Surveys is the trend of this century; it not only allows companies to gather data and feedback but at the same time lets users enjoy benefits, rewards and perks from the ease of their home.