Even the smartest of us can get confused when it comes to medical payments. Most bills have codes and details that we just fail to understand.
At other times, the situation does not allow us to deal with bill payments at the location. In such a scenario, online bill payment options like Mymedicalpayments have proved to be of great help.
Mymedicalpayments – Quick Bill Payments System
The main focus of this portal is to facilitate patients to clear their medical bills on time and without hassle. It does so by pairing with health care providers, hospitals, clinics, etc.
Once the service providers have registered with Mymedicalpayments, their customers and patients have the facility to pay their bills online through this platform. It will collect money from them and distribute the funds to places where they are due.
The best part is that Mymedicalpayments does not charge for this service. You do not have to pay any registration fee and there are no additional charges when you pay bills online.
You only have to register your account, sign in and tap the PAY button to get it done!
It Does More Than Just Streamlining Billing Processes
- It is a secure payment platform that allows you to process medical payments quickly as both, patient and hospital management.
- The portal does not charge any fee for processing the bills.
- It allows you to manage your pending bills, review transaction details, change billing addresses, etc.
- There are additional features as well. For example, tools like QuickPay let you choose if you want to pay the complete bill or make the payments in portions.
- Mymedicalpayments has a mobile app as well. You can access this to manage your account wherever, and whenever.
Other Benefits Have Made This Platform Famous Nationwide
It is the security of this platform that has attracted many users. Its legitimacy and ease of use have made it quite popular.
- Mymedicalpayments was created and launched by Reimbursement Technologies Incorporated.
This company also watches over the safety of the payments processed through this platform and offers additional facilities such as easy billing and payment reporting to doctors in all corners of the United States.
On top of that, your online accounts let you keep a check on your pending bills and review transactions at all times. This provides a sense of relying upon the users knowing they will not miss out on any important bill.
Mymedicalpayments Quick Pay Service Offers Additional Features For Your Help
Mymedicalpayments Quick Pay tool is a service dedicated to looking after your payments for you! It not only keeps a track of transaction history and reminders for pending bills but also ensures that your monetary transactions are secure and quick every time.
- You can use this service to look into past transfers that you have made.
- It also allows you to check the amount of transfer you did every time, date, and time of transaction.
- You can review available records of payments online.
- It keeps a check on existing health insurance attached to your account for assistance in medical payments.
- Lastly, Quick Pay lets you choose whether you want to make payment in full or in parts as your budget allows.
- You can link this tool with payment methods like an online bank account, or credit or debit card for easy transactions.
Quick Pay will be automatically downloaded and integrated with your account My Medical Payments account once you complete the sign-in.
You Can Register At www.mymedicalpayments.com
Now that you know about all the perks and benefits of this platform, you must be interested in finding out how registration and sign-up work here.
The first step is to register yourself at www.mymedicalpayments.com. Once you have opened the website on your internet browser, here’s what you need to do next.
- Click on the sign-up button and open the online registration form from the home page.
- Fill out the digital form with all the required information and then choose the Submit option.
The registration can take up to 2 minutes to complete. You will then be informed that the process is complete and you can continue to log in to your account for payments.
Then Log In Providing The Password and User ID
The password and user ID that you need to log in for the first time are printed on your statements, typically towards the top right corner.
You have to click on the sign-in button on the homepage and then perform the following steps to complete the login procedure.
- Provide the username and password that was given to you.
- Then verify your identity by entering your full name, phone number, social security number, date of birth, etc to continue.
- Upon verification, you will be asked to go through the Terms and Conditions for use of this online portal.
- Carefully examine this section then click on the I Have Read Terms and Conditions option to skip to the next part.
- Here you may be required to provide additional personal information. Complete the task by following on-screen instructions and then you will be logged in.
You Can Make Payments At The Website Using Different Payment Methods
You can start making payments as soon as you have registered your account and logged in.
If you are making bill transactions for the first time, it would require you to go to www.mymedicalpayments.com and perform the following steps.
- Verify your identity by entering the required personal information and then hitting the Submit button to proceed.
- You will see a Pay button next to pending bills. Click on this option.
- Choose the method of payment most appropriate for you. The website is compatible with payments via online banking, debit cards, and credit cards.
- Confirm the transaction and the amount will be transferred to the particular hospital or health care providers.
Mymedicalpayments also allow you to keep a balance in your account similar to how online mobile apps work.
You can make direct payments through this balance as well and then refund your account using any other source of money.
Alternatively, you can choose to send payment via mail. Pending bills will show the mailing address in case you want to deliver the bill through this method.
Another option is to simply call the customer support service and make payment through them. However, this is not possible for all types of payments.
You Can Retrieve Forgotten Password Online mymedicalpayments
- Open your account on www.mymedicalpayments.com. It will ask you to enter the User ID and password.
- Click on Forgot Password. This will let the website know that you are trying to log in but do not remember the password. It will then assist you to make due changes.
- It will ask you to confirm that you have forgotten the password so click on Yes.
- The website will ask you to answer some relevant options.
- Furthermore, you have to provide personal information like email ID, name, and phone number to help the site confirm your identity.
- After this step is complete, my medical payments will send you a link containing a code on the email ID that you have provided.
- Clicking on this link will allow you to reset the password. You can change it to any new combination. Make sure you save it somewhere safe this time.
We would recommend that you log in to your account one time at least to confirm that the expected changes have been made. Enter the user ID and the new password to see if the login process completes smoothly.
The Website Is Completely Safe To Use
Well-known and trusted health care providers, medical institutes, clinics, and hospitals are working in partnership with Mymedicalpayments which guarantees that this is a reliable website.
- You can trust it with quick, easy online payments.
Moreover, you can carry out a detailed online survey as well to see what users have to say about their experience with this platform.
We gathered some of the reviews below that made us sure about the legitimacy of the website. You can take a look by yourself.
This portal is quite helpful if you wish to clear your medical bills online. As it has partnered with multiple hospitals and health care service providers, there are fair chances that the one you visited for treatment would be included in the list.
If that is the case, you just have to open your account at www.mymedicalpayments.com and complete the billing transaction with a single tap.
Some sources have confirmed over the past few months that the portal is no longer accessible. Although that is not true, unfortunately, it is not open for new accounts. Older account holders can still utilize the platform for delivering the bills from the comfort of their homes.