Employees at Dollar Tree can access their accounts through the login portal Compassmobile.dollartree.com.
However, if you are a new employee and are unsure how to access your account, the section below will guide you through the process.
How to Access Compass Mobile to Dollar Tree Portal
The Dollar Tree includes the Compass website. Log in to your Dollar Tree account to view your work schedule, pay stubs, and other documents.
- Employees and associates can access their work schedules online through this site.
You have to visit their website to access your account and login following the procedure below.
- Go to https://compassmobile.dollartree.com/
- Go to the login section.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Finally, click the Logi” button.
After creating an account, employees can access their account via the “Login” tab.
So, to access your account, you must supply your login information and make sure it is accurately provided.
By signing in to the site from your home computer, public computer, or mobile device, you can also make changes to your work schedule as well as any adjustments made by your supervisor.
What is Pay Stub and How Can You Access It Online Via Dollar Tree?
Paystub is a piece of paper provided to an employee with each paycheck that displays how much money the employee made and how much money was deducted for taxes, insurance charges, and so on.
Through the Doculivery system, Dollar Tree employees may wish to examine their pay stubs online after accessing their work schedule.
It allows all employees to access their current and past pay stubs as well as their year-end tax statements.
Employees can view and print their pay stubs and tax stubs online via https://my.doculivery.com/DollarTree.
E-Forms and direct deposit, on the other hand, are now available under the previous ESS known as Paperless Employee.
Here’s how to get access to your pay stub.
- Switch to https://paperlessemployee.com/dollartree.
- Create a new account. To create an account,
- Enter Employee Identification Number, SSN (Social Security Number, and Year of Birth.
- Select the Authenticate and create account option.
- Set up your login credentials by following the steps.
- You can now access your pay stubs whenever you want.
To view your pay stubs, go to the Pay Stubs tab and then click the View Icon button. You can save your pay stubs as a pdf file or email them to yourself, with or without a password.
What is Dollar Tree?
Dollar Tree is a multi-price-point bargain variety store chain, supported by a statewide logistics network of 24 distribution facilities. The store headquarters are located in Chesapeake, Virginia.
Dollar Tree is well-known for its enjoyable “thrill-of-the-hunt” shopping experience, in which clients discover new treasures at commendable prices every week.
It operates Dollar Bills locations. Moreover, it is also in control of the multi-price-point variety chain, Family Dollar label.
Over 15,500 Dollar Tree and Family Dollar stores are operated by a corporation in 48 states and five Canadian provinces.
The organization strives for high-quality teamwork among talented employees to carry out their purpose.
Information Center Details For Customer Support
- To get more information contact the dollar tree information desk at: https://www.dollartree.com/associate-information-center
- To learn more about employment verification visit https://www.theworknumber.com.
- To learn more about employee benefits and to register, go to https://mytree.hrintouch.com.
- More information on career opportunities can be found at https://dev.dollartree.com/associate-opportunities.
- Employee Enrollment and Benefits – https://mytree.hrintouch.com/
- Dollar Tree Service Solutions Desk Login Info –https://www.fmpilot.com/DollarTree/ServiceDesk.asp
- To Access Paystub– https://paperlessemployee.com/dollartree
Dollar Tree, formerly known as just $1.00, is a budget variety shop chain in the United States that offers low-cost services to its clients.
By using the login process mentioned above, Dollar Tree Associates can access their work schedule online by visiting the Compass Mobile Dollar Tree website.
Paystub site enables its Dollar tree Employees to see how much money they have earned online without any glitch.
We have included more links regarding the compass mobile dollar tree for your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What exactly is Dollar Tree DailyPay?
Daily pay allows you to track, save, and transfer your earnings on your own time. DailyPay allows you to access your earned wages before payday.
Use DailyPay to prevent late penalties and interest costs.
2. Does Dollar Tree pay every week?
Dollar Tree pays its employees every other Friday or every two weeks. Dollar Tree employees earn good money at a rate higher than the federal minimum wage, with an hourly compensation of $10 on average.