Synchrony Financial is a financial consumer solution provider in Stamford, Connecticut, USA. The eBay MasterCard login; authorized by Synchrony Bank, permits users to earn and redeem specialized points on the e-commerce platform.
eBay MasterCard Login And Online Registration
Online registration and login for eBay MasterCard are as easy as they come. With quick and simple steps at eBay MasterCard login, you can get started with your eBay MasterCard online.
If you want to log in to your eBay MasterCard account online, you must first register.
- Simply enter your account number and zip code on the official eBay MasterCard login page.
- After that, click “Continue” and follow the prompts to finish.
- The login page also serves as the registration page.
Click the official eBay MasterCard login page to gain access to your account. You can easily register, apply for, and access your eBay card account using the eBay MasterCard secure login.
- Just enter your user ID and click “Secure Login.”
- For convenience, don’t forget to tick the “remember user ID” box.
Enhancing Shopping Adventures: The eBay MasterCard Advantage
The eBay MasterCard, a groundbreaking financial solution from Synchrony Financial in Connecticut, USA, revolutionizes online shopping with its seamless integration of rewards and ease of access.
As an authorized venture of Synchrony Bank, this card introduces a new dimension to the e-commerce landscape, empowering users to earn and redeem specialized points on the eBay platform.
Effortless Access and Reward Possibilities Unlocking the power of the eBay MasterCard is a breeze, as the login and registration process is designed for user convenience. A straightforward entry of your account number and zip code on the official eBay MasterCard login page initiates the process, leading to quick and easy registration. This very page doubles as the registration platform, streamlining the journey into the realm of eBay MasterCard benefits.
Seizing the Rewards The eBay MasterCard rewards program transforms every purchase into an opportunity for gain. Earning reward points is as simple as using the card for transactions, although cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges, and fees do not contribute to the points pool. For those desiring heightened rewards, the eBay Extras MasterCard provides varying point multipliers based on the type of purchase.
Versatile Payment Options Managing payments becomes a breeze with the eBay MasterCard, offering a range of avenues for convenience:
What To Do If You Forgot Password eBay MasterCard?
It’s a very common mishap to forget your own passwords. In such scenarios, the eBay MasterCard login allows you to recover your login credentials if you’ve forgotten them. To recover your password:
- Select “Password” from the “I forgot my User ID or Password” prompt.
- After that, you’ll need to enter your User ID and zip code before clicking “Continue.”
- Then you’re asked to choose a new password and continue with the login.
What To Do If You Forgot Username ID?
If a user forgets their username ID, there’s no need to panic. A simple procedure will help you get your username ID back. To retrieve your user ID;
- Go to the “I forgot my User ID or Password” prompt and click on “User ID.”
- You must enter information like your eBay credit card number or account number as well as your zip code.
- If for some reason, you don’t have your eBay credit card information at the moment, you can contact customer care.
- Customer service can be obtainable by simply clicking the chat option just above the “Enter Account Number” box.
- A chat screen will open, and Sidney, the virtual assistant, will assist you.
Customers Can Make Payments Online, By Phone, by Mail, and by Mobile App
To pay with an eBay credit card, you have several options. Customers Can Make Payments Online, By Phone, by Mail, and by Mobile App. Simply look at the options below and pick the one that seems more convenient to you.
To create an eBay card payment online, use the official eBay card payment site. Simply utilize the eBay credit card login page. Depending on your needs, you can either make one-time payments or set up recurring payments.
2. By Call
To make payments via phone, dial the toll-free number — 1-844-435-0237 on the backside of your card.
3. By Post
Mail your money order to the payment location, which you can also find on your bill or invoice.
4. Through the Mobile App
Creating incredible ease for its users, Synchrony Bank also offers an app through which you can make payments and manage your account.
- First, if you haven’t already, download the app and enter your login information.
- Go to the payments section and follow the prompts to make payments quickly.
- You can also set up recurring payments through the app.
It Is Possible To Earn Rewards With Credit Card Services eBay MasterCard
If you have an Account, the Rewards Program is automatically available to you given that;
At the time Reward Points are earned, your Account is open, in a good situation, and not past due. Your eBay user account, through which you applied for the eBay MasterCard, is active and linked to your Account.
Reward Points are earned by using your Account to make purchases wherever credit cards are accepted. Reward Points are not awarded for cash advances, balance transfers, interest charges, or fees.
Returns and account adjustments will result in a reduction/adjustment of your Reward Points balance.
You can also apply for an eBay Extras MasterCard, which allows you to earn:
- 3X points per $1 spent on gas and restaurant purchases
- 2X points per $1 spent on eBay and PayPal purchases
- 1X points per $1 on all other MasterCard purchases.
Keep in mind that eBay has cautioned that new applications for the eBay Extras MasterCard are not permitted. You can still apply for the eBay MasterCard at ebay.com/credit card.
If you are approved, eBay will send your card, and you will receive it within 7–10 business days. You must, however, activate your eBay MasterCard in order to make purchases and earn rewards.
Eligibility and Terms for Reward Points
The number of Reward Points earned is calculated each day based on the total net purchases for that day for each transaction, rounded to the nearest whole dollar.
Reward Points will be added to your Reward Points balance as pending points but will not be credited until:
- You have accumulated 1,500 Reward Points.
- A minimum of two billing cycles after the corresponding purchase is posted to your Account have passed. You can only use your Reward Points on www.ebay.com for purchases, as well as any applicable taxes and shipping fees.
- Every 1,500 Reward Points earned is worth $10.00, which can be applied to such purchases at www.ebay.com during the checkout process.
- Partial redemptions are permitted in amounts less than $10.00. Allow up to two billing cycles for the number of Reward Points redeemed to be credited back to your Account if you make an eligible return. If reward points are not redeemed for eligible purchases within 24 months, they will expire.
How Reward Points Are Deducted
Reward Points lost during any contrary behavior or lack of activity will not be reimbursed, even if it is restored to good condition or becomes operative.
- If you fail to make two or more consecutive minimum payments on your account when they are due.
- In the event that your Account is closed for any reason excluding a lost or stolen card.
- If you do not place an order with your Account for 12 months in a row.
Other Benefits Of Using eBay Credit Card Rewards MasterCard
Along with all the ease of accessibility provided by eBay MasterCard additional Advantages of Using eBay Credit Card Rewards MasterCard include:
- Each dollar spent on restaurants and gas earns you three points. This is especially useful if you travel frequently or eat out frequently.
- Every dollar spent on the platform with your eBay MasterCard earns you two points. This feature will be useful if you buy small items or large items on eBay.
- Every dollar spent elsewhere earns you one point. You’ll receive the reward no matter where you use your eBay credit card!
- The ability to use your points to purchase airline tickets, hotel rooms, and even rent a car.
- The eBay credit card will occasionally run special financial promotions that will exempt you from paying interest during specific months.
- There is no yearly cost.
- You can track your approval status online.
Be Mindful About Payments To Avoid Late Fees
Keep your monthly due date in mind to avoid late fees on your eBay credit card. If you do not pay by the payment due date, you will be charged a late payment fee of 1.5 percent of the outstanding balance or the maximum proportion allowed by relevant legislation, depending on whichever is less.
The fee is charged on the day after the payment is due. If your account becomes past the deadline, concerning owing late payments, your account may be suspended for non-payment, and you may be responsible for collecting and linking legal costs as stated by the company policy.
eBay Mastercard Login Contact Information
Call 1-844-435-0237 to pay your eBay credit card. When prompted, enter your account number and proceed as directed.
To pay your eBay credit card via post Users can submit their check to:
P.O. Box 960080
Orlando, FL 32896
If you need help with your eBay credit card, you can reach out to customer support via live chat from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. EST, seven days a week.